Sorry I meant to send this to lace but sent it to chat instead!

On Saturday 23rd of June we will be holding the Isleworth Lace Day.

The suppliers attending will be Makit and Pandorian as well as Jenny and
Graham Hudson who will also be giving the talk.

It will be held in St Stephens Church Hall, Hounslow which is about a 10
minute walk from Hounslow mainline train station (from Waterloo) and a short
bus ride from Hounslow East and Hounslow Central underground station.

There are still tickets available so if you are interested and would like a
good day out with plenty of cake and lots of raffle prizes please email me for
further information!

Anne Nicholas
Feltham
Middx.