Many thanks for all the suggestions - Shere'e's link to campusi found one of
them for me at $66, but that's in the States so I've got probably another $10
shipping on top.  Thinking about that one.

The other book wasn't found and as soon as I go to the rare books search it
asks for the title and author so I'm back to square one.   I will speak to
Rosemary at The Holiies on Friday and see if she has any idea where they came
from.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire