The idea came to me when I was reading the messages about Binche lately. I wonder if anyone has compiled a kind of master list of which laces are studied by which Arachne member? Would such a list be beneficial to Arachne as a whole? Maybe put a list together with preferences of three favorite laces listed in order? Or even a list of laces studied, and if you consider yourself a novice or expert (or some such skill level)? Maybe even years experience in a particular lace?

I for one think a list like that would come in very helpful at times. Is there one in existence already?

Debbie in Florida