Is THAT all it takes??  Maybe that would change my luck for not having a
date for years!

Meanwhile back in the living room, I'm making progress on the metallic
thread lace for the 16th century doll reproduction.

Beth McCasland
in the suburbs of New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
where it's hot, muggy, and threatening thunderstorms; again.