Some of you may recall the saga of the Old Tønder Lace that David in
Ballarat started last January. For those who are new to the discussion,
please take a look at:

<http://homepage.mac.com/bejoyce/OldLace/>

I have been posting photos of his progress from time to time. There are two
new photos for you to see, under the dates of June 3, 2007.

<http://homepage.mac.com/bejoyce/OldLace/david.html>

And for those who might be interested, some of David's additional photos
that don't relate directly to the Old Tønder Lace project may be seen at:

<http://homepage.mac.com/bejoyce/OldLace/david3.html>

One fairly significant change (I'm learning as I go!), is that I've started
putting thumbnails on the pages, instead of loading the pages down with huge
images. The first page is still BIG, the second is a mix of thumbnails and
big pictures (in a state of transition), and the third one is just
thumbnails. Click on the small pictures to see BIG full images.

Enjoy!

Barbara

Snoqualmie, WA
USA