Dear Devon,

On my Campaign for Modern Lace Site at the Arachne Webshots,
_http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/244348757BRJzVK_
(http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/244348757BRJzVK)

Without a very close look it was hard to tell. My first thought was needle lace appliqued on to net. But then it occurred to me that it could even be a modernized form of the Irish Carrickmacross where organdie is appliqued onto tulle. Although these pieces don't have the characteristic edging or he embroidered poppets.

David in Ballarat