At 01:13 AM 17/08/2007, Jean Nathan wrote:
Sorry this isn't about lace, but it could be if I make lace on my sewingmachine. :-D Does anyone own a Husqvarna Lily 550, who would be willing to photocopy the manual for me? Naturally I'd pay any costs involved. I've searched the web, but can't find one specific to this model.

I've acquired a machine, but although it has the instruction video for it (which I've transferred to DVD), the manual that came with it is a general 400/500, and the 550 has a lot more buttons on the front than are described in the book. I can work out how to program it or watch the video/DVD each time I need to do something I haven't done before, but I'd rather have the proper instructions in printed form.

Gosh Jean - and I'm still using a Singer treadle !! :)
David in Ballarat