Hi everyone
I have permission from this lacemaker to share her site with others. In view
of the occasional discussions here about lace and art, lace in art, lace as
art (etc.) I think her work is most thought-provoking. She is passionate
about her work, and lacemaking, and if I interpret the English translation
correctly, she has definite thoughts about the place of lace. We have
managed a brief e-mail conversation even though neither of us is fluent in
the other's language. Does that say something about the universality of
lacemaking?!

http://www.mariabissacco.it/

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)