Just a recommendation for anyone interested in Flanders lace.

When I decided last January, that I needed to own a copy of Tierisch
Flandrisch, I found that all of the US dealers with whom I've done business
had no copies left. I ended up ordering it from Barbara Fay in Germany, and
paid a pretty high price for the book and especially for the shipping (5
Euros).

The book is very nice, with patterns ranging from fairly easy to very
complex and beautiful. It's not a book for beginners, however.

I'll brag a little for one of my friends--here's a scan of a design from
this book, beautifully worked by Darlene Ihrig.

http://lace.lacefairy.com/Gallery/DarleneIhrig.html

So, if Bev's copy is still available, I recommend that someone who's
interested in Flanders lace should snap it up!

Barbara

Snoqualmie, WA
USA