Dear Ewa & Brenda.
Wrap Stitch isn't a standard knitting term (as far as I know). It sounds as though it's a special technique used for a particular pattern which should be described in the list of stitches/techniques used for that pattern.

I'll guess that it means to wrap the yarn around the needle twice to make a big loop. perhaps to allow several increases in the same stitch in the next row.

I'm fairly sure that many years ago when I was knitting lace from Italian patterns they used a wrap stitch when you take the yarn and wrap it horizontally many times around, say, the next 7 or so stitches, before knitting into them. This was used to make the stamens in a flower and was very frustrating to do. I ended up having to use a very fine crochet hook to get the yarn through them all.
David in Ballarat