If you read through the posting, the seller has generously estimated that the Princess and bobbins are worth a total of $1,000, and has set his/her reserve "at half that". Seems like a lot to me. And it's odd that they've got so many of those bobbins. You could never get them all on a pillow like that! Even working half those bobbins on that pillow would be a challenge!

Gosh - and I've got 2 of them sitting in my spare room just waiting for me to get myself organized to SELL on Ebay instead of all this buying :)
I did use my Princess pillow once - and only once - a pain in the a..se.
David in Ballarat

Clay