From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Clive & Betty Rice
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:13 PM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] RioGrande

Hi Cherry and other Gentle Spiders,

I tried to navigate their web site but couldn't even register.  Did I
miss something? I freely admit that I'm roadkill on the information
superhighway, but have never had any problem navigating a web site or
registering if required.

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA

Cherry Knobloch <[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Try Rio Grande at http://riogrande.com/
Click on Virtual Library, then on display and packaging, then search for

display pins.