I just couldn't get my act together this fall. I never did send in pre- registration for the Freeway Lace Guild's lace day (last weekend) so I didn't get a goodie bag. At least I lucked out on getting a comemmorative bobbin. They had a few extra and I got there early.
At the lace day, I heard that the Winter Lace Conference (which was a big hit last February) was filling rapidly and most of the classes were full or nearly so. No, I hadn't gotten that registration sent in, either. So on Monday I finally sent in my form and check. I figured I'd better play it safe--in addition to putting my first, second, and third choices, I added a fourth, fifth, and sixth choice. Fortunately, it wasn't that hard to do. I was interested in all those classes. Today I got my answer already and I got my first choice. I'm taking Cantu, which I've wanted to take for several years now. Any other Arachneans got notice of their class assignments? Robin P. Los Angeles, California, USA (formerly Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) [EMAIL PROTECTED] - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
