Gentle Spiders,
I used to get bobbins from April, lived in the Pacific Northwest (?).
Anyway she was doing a series of the 12 days of Christmas, that I'd like to
continue.  I know she had some health problems, and took some time off, but
I haven't gotten a mailing from her this year for her annual bobbins.  Does
anyone know if April is still painting bobbins?

Beth McCasland
Metairie, Louisiana
where the south wind is blowing again, so it's pleasantly war