Hi everyone!

This is mostly for the US lacemakers:  Yesterday's paper had the usual pile of
advertisements, and while leafing through, I discovered a bargain at Walgreen's
pharmacy.  It is a laptop stand which is on wheels and has a top which is
divided.  Part of the top will tilt in either direction, and has a lip on
either side to keep the laptop in place when tilted.  The other part stays
orizontal for whatever you want to put there.  The table is similar to those
sold in office supply stores for around $50.  But this one was on sale for
$16.99.  I'm sure the office supply version is made better.  I'm not sure what
the composition of the top is...  it looks like wood, but I doubt that it
really is!

I bought one, and brought it home and assembled it (not an easy task, the
assembly...), and it is a handy little thing.  I have put it beside my lace
pillow where my diagrams can sit nicely on the tilted top while tools and other
things can be on the flat top, within easy reach.  The table is made to slip
under a chair, so could be used at bedside as well, and it can be adjusted to
three different heights.

Clay

--
Clay Blackwell