Hello Everyone
               I have used rayon threads and found it lovely to work with.
I made an edging for a christening gown. The satin was a really bright white,
the only bright white thread was a rayon. I have used it for other things as
well.
A few years ago I made two edgings for gypsy skirts I had made. One was a
cotton thread and one was a polyester type thread
The cotton thread needs a lot of ironing but the polyester one needs very
little ironing.
There is no difference in the feel of the thread.
As Brenda once said when I had written to her to tell me what the threads
were, If you like it then make lace from it.
You cannot want better advice than that can you???Daphne windy Norfolk
England