I have been trying to find a copy of The Lacemaker by Janine Montupet and thought I had found a second hand copy at Amazon but unfortunately after I had put in my order and paid I got a message saying that the book was no longer available from the seller. I was reimbursed but now I have to start looking again. Apparently this is quite common on Amazon.com. it looks as if there are books available but it is only when you have gone through the process of ordering and paying that you find out they are not. If anybody knows where I can find a copy preferably in the UK please let me know.
Ann
Yorkshire UK