It is preferred to use a size or two smaller thread if
it is available in that brand/color.  If not, then you
use the same thread you used for the lace.  It might
show just a touch more than a smaller thread would,
but it will show much less than a non-matching thread.

Alice in Oregon -- making lace with one hand while we
wait to see what happens with my broken wrist.  More
xrays tomorrow.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am keen to try the lassen method of overlapping
> the ending and beginning of a piece.  However, as my
> preferred thread size ranges from 120/2 to 185/2, I
> don't know what I am supposed to use for the lassen
> bit.  I thought it was supposed to be a much finer
> thread than the original but where am I supposed to
> get it from?  For those of you who do this type of
> ending yourself, what do you use for thread?  I
> can't believe (or perhaps I don't want to, because I
> would be so jealous!) that you all have stashes of
> really fine thread that you can use.  Please do tell
> me your secret(s) :-)
> 
> Thanks in advance,
> 
> Helen.
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write
> to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to