On Dec 24, 2007, at 19:51, Jenny Brandis wrote:

Is there a call for me to do each pattern in its own PDF? That would make the individual downloads much smaller but it would mean having to download a
total of 7 files.

Or only the ones one really "had to have" :) Me, I think I'd prefer to have them as individual files for that reason, though I can still print out only the ones I want.

Thanks Jenny, for putting up the pics and the pattern file and many thanks to everyone who contributed patterns.

Yours, feeling very "Bah! Humbug!" this Christmas. No sooner had my family arrived for the holidays, that something went kablooey with my progress and Vicodin became my constant friend again. After a miserable weekend (for all involved, since I wasn't able to do half of the cooking and baking I had promised to do and they had to fend for themselves), I spent most of yesterday in the emergency room again. Back to almost normal today, but I no longer trust it's gonna last. Bah, Humbug. Oh and the star that was supposed to have gone on the tree last night? That's *still* on the pillow, only half-done (though I'm getting better at handling bobbins palms up on a bolster, even Vicodin-ed to the gills, so there's some progress there too <g>)... Bah, Humbug!
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/
Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to