Hello there

Someone recently reminded me about dialup - I have been on broadband for
several years now and had forgotten just how long a graphic page can take to
download. So to make it easier for those of us who are on dialup there is a
new page that just shows the thumbnail views - the whole page is smaller
than some of the individual scans on the other pages so hopefully it will
make it easier to see just which of the larger pages you want to click and
wait for.

To also assist those on dialup I have separated the prickings and they are
hyperlinked under the respective thumbnails.

I hope this makes it easier. www.brandis.com.au/2007/thumbnails.html

Jenny Brandis
Kununurra, Western Australia