Thanks Andrea for your prompt reply. I'll try again in a couple of days time - I haven't entered their advent calendar quiz yet.

Brenda

I believe it is Demon - the ISP - our own company website and email retreival is also down. Hope they get it back working soon.

 Christmas and New Year Greetings to one and all.

 Andrea Lamble
 Cambridge, UK

> To: lace@arachne.com
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [lace] Lace Guild website
> Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:04:51 +0000
>
> Is anyone else unable to connect to the Lace Guild website today?
> http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/
>
> Hopefully it's a problem with the ISP and not the website, but David
> and Jean are away for a few days so no point in asking them.
>
> Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
> http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!