Did you read the other article about the elderly in Massachusetts? I am
stunned.

Jenny Brandis 
Kununurra, Western Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jane Viking Swanson
Sent: Monday, 14 January 2008 5:53 AM
To: arachne
Subject: [lace] "The Lace Reader"

Hi All,  My sister who lives in Boston just wrote me about this book.
The front of the Boston Globe has an article on it.  I think this is the URL
for the paper and the article is the second one - the title is about an
author who self-published her first book.  The heroine can read the future
from Ipswich Lace patterns (I think that's it).  Anyway, I'd never heard of
it before- anyone else?

www.boston.com/bostonglobe/

Jane in Vermont, USA where the January thaw is supposed to end tonight with
lots more snow!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1221 - Release Date: 12/01/2008
2:04 PM

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to