I think it is splendid that the website is being used to expand on the
information for the convention, since the space issue in the Bulletin, had
formerly, put us in the position of having to make a rather expensive  decision
based
on a very short description of a class.

Along the same lines, I would find it interesting, and possibly a
tie-breaker when planning how to spend my discretionary money and time, to know
 who the
speakers were going to be at Convention and what they were going to  speak
about. For some reason it seems to be traditional to never announce this.
Similarly, the entertainment at the banquet seems to be something in the nature
 of
a "national secret" or special surprise, whereas if people knew in advance
what it was going to be, they could be anticipating it, studying up on it, and
even deciding to attend the convention on the basis of it. Now that we have
the  internet, why not let people know about the speakers? I often find the
speakers  to be the most interesting part of the convention.

Devon