Mark (and everyone)
Thanks for sharing this link, and thanks to Micki for bringing it to
our attention again ;)
 Are there any more contributions than listed in the pdf? Does the
group want more? (I would guess so).
I would make a piece just because I like the project - the idea and
the pattern -  although I don't want to win it.

--
Bev  (near Sooke, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)