Hi all,

Last week, our two youngest grandchildren (both 9 years old) were over for a
couple of days and wanted to have a try at lacemaking.
They finished a snail and have now started on a mouse!
They loved the lacemaking and did not even have time to get dressed. And all
the time they were listening to swinging music!
I simply had to get my camera and video them!

If you want to see it:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMfRepZAB0

Anneke Reijs
in Baexem, in the South East of The Netherlands

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.hetnet.nl/~aplag