On 31 Mar 2008, at 14:15, Tess Parrish wrote:
I will be in Quebec City for a family gathering over the weekend of June 21st. Can anyone tell me if there is anything lace/costume/ textile/etc going on then?

Don't miss the Musée des Ursulines de Quebec. It has some lace, but it's really noted for its magnificent embroidery. If you google the name, there are lots of sites where you can read about it.

Mona Chartier will be able to tell you what's going on at that time. There's a lace and embroidery group in Quebec City and Mona is very active in it. You can reach her through her website: http:// www.dentelleintl.com/home.htm

What a great trip!  I love Quebec City.

Margot
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot