Dear Alex -- As I am one of your many admirers, and am greatly looking forward to the new dictionary, I am going to allow myself ("cheeky!" "permissible!" "Arachne") and please note the __correct__ spelling of "permissible" and of "Arachne") to suggest that you use the services of a proofreader as you go along. None of us, and surely not you, would want to see blemishes such as misspelled words, in a work that we all know is going to be a classic.

If you would like to e-mail your "A" chapter to me, I would be very happy to make a gift to mankind (or, more likely, lacemaking womankind) and proofread it for you. As I am an experienced proofreader, editor, writer, and have got a doctorate from Columbia University, I am feeling freer than I might otherwise be in suggesting this to you.

Best wishes!

Aurelia
Catonsville, Maryland  USA