On 12 May 2008, at 23:04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

A pricier table is availale from Simon Toustou in Canada. He does not have a website, and I have misplaced his email address, but someone else may have that if you're interested. His tables can be taken down and made portable, but are best used as a table at home only. They're fairly heavy, and even in their "travel mode", they are cumbersome. BUT, the one I have is made of walnut, and it is, hands down, my favorite!! It is big enough for any pillow you can imagine - maybe even the big one from Gabriel!!

I have Simon's table and absolutely adore it, the nicest thing being that the top can be turned as you're making the lace. But I never thought of it as being portable. Maybe that's because I fly everywhere. His email is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot