Alice wrote:

<In the supply lists for classes at the kantcentrum, several of them included
the item 'crowbar'.  Please....does anyone know what tool is meant?  It's not
a pin lifter because that was mentioned separately.>

Perhaps our speakers of other languages can help. Having looked at the course
information in other languages:

French is pied de biche (my translation of which is hind foot, but is probably
wrong))
Dutch is Koevoetje (in my dictionary it is koevoet without the je on the end)

I wondered if it is a crochet hook, but that's also mentioned. A lazy susan
perhaps?

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK