Dear All
I've finished the second Gravenmoerse Bookmark - October
I've
uploaded the full picture for those interested.
But I had some trouble with
the special half-stitch netblock things when taking pairs in and out, there
seems to be too much thread!. I've put a high resolution detail of the book
mark which shows what I mean
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2407634650048870129QsSjZy
Can any of
you who know how to do this lace "properly give me any hints on what might be
amiss?
I'm making this one again with a torchon half-stitch trail in for the
chevrons and halftitch spiders inside the big squares!
Many thanks
Viv
Worcesetershire UK