I think that the £33 would be for the used, "collector's" copy, right?  It
is much less for the current trade publication.

And as we all know, Le Pompe is still available at Ruth Bean (a nice new,
clean copy) for its original price.

Now, more than ever, buyer beware.

Carolyn

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
> Of Diana Smith
> Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 3:17 PM
> To: Arachne
> Subject: [lace] The Lace Reader
> 
> I bought the paperback book from Amazon in January 2008. I must confess
> I
> found it a little strange but the lace link was irresistible and she
> had
> done her homework well.
> 
> I see its now selling on Amazon for £33 upwards - how can they justify
> that
> sort of price?
> 
> By the way the Le Pompe 1559 book by Santina Levey and Pat Payne is on
> eBay - 'buy it now' for £75!!
> 
> Diana in Northants
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to