Dear Devon,

I have a question about David's work in Lace. What is the story behind the
eagle pattern. Where did you get the pattern, or did you make it yourself?  I
know of a piece similar this (a border) and it is supposed to have historical
US connections, but perhaps that story is untrue.

I designed that doily from the border you've seen. Don't ask me to do it again please :)
David in Ballarat

Devon

Read reviews on AOL Autos.