I'm not sure, but I think it is time to at least start "talking" about it....
What do you all think?

I am just thinking about this since I have been visiting my new granddaughter this weekend. She came to us a month early, but is healthy and beautiful! It was a dangerous time for my daughter, but the doctors were wonderful, and she will be just fine! We had to leave her yesterday (much to my displeasure) so that we could get home in time to secure the house for Faye (thankful for the safe travel yesterday, and that the storm has lessened...still sad to leave that little girl!) Spending today keeping an eye on the weather. The night before we left, we were expecting to be coming home to a hurricane right where we live, but it has shifted and now it is just tropical storm conditions that we are dealing with. They expect power to go out to about 30% of us. We usually lose our power in these things because there are so many big old oak trees that have limbs fall on the power lines here. That means our water pump goes out, but we have water in tubs. Experience is a good teacher. So now, I am putting aside my Cinderella bonnet and looking at dainty little edgings (she is too small for newborn dresses yet). Having a little girl to make lace for is going to have me busy for awhile. So... I thought I might bring up the question of the Christmas Card Exchange.

It is a wonderful thing to do, but needs advance time to plan and work the lace. So, whoever it is that runs this... I'm ready :)
Let's get it started!

Debbie in Florida
who is thankful for the safe delivery of her new granddaughter
a tiny little miracle!