Hi all

My mum came over yesterday and has said she is making a cake for a lady
reteiring after 50 years in the St Johns Ambulance, I showed her one of my
christmas cards I have made and asked if I could maybe do one for her to place
on top of the cake for a keepsake for the lady.

Has any body got an idea where I could get the St Johns badge pattern or how I
would go about making up a pattern from the motif I have printed off the
computer.

Oh just tolet you all know my mum was over the moon with the cape I made for
her doll, I have left her to sew on the lace edging as I am not very good with
free hand sewing and didn't want to spoil it by machine sewing and maybe
getting it all wrong.

Thanks all

Wendy St Dogmaels
_________________________________________________________________
Make a mini you and download it into Windows Live Messenger

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to