Dear all
Some time ago I asked your advice on what I was doing wrong with some
Gravenmoerse half-stitch blocks. Following advice from Clay I've tried again
and I've put a picture on the webshots album.
The new one is "B55-03"
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2466894840048870129xmfNwu - I hope
you'll agree that the arrow ahaped blocks are better than the earlier version.
Thanks, Clay.(I've also made on or two changes  - more colour, half-stitch
spiders instead of the blocks inside the coloured trails)

I finished the lace
yesterday 28 September exactly 10 years after I made my first whole stitch
bandage. Shame we didn't have some bubbly to celebrate!

I made this
particular bookmark as a "commission". A friend wants to give it to someone
for Christmas and I think she's going to want to pay me for it. If any of you
have experience of selling lace I'd appreciate some guidance on what to charge
for something like this. (If you wish to e-mail me privately on this I'll use
any comments strictly for my own assessment of what to charge and keep
anything you tell me confidential)
I clearly can't recoup anything like the
labour cost involved in making this, and I haven't incurred any design costs,
but at the same time recovering only the material cost - GBP0.50 ish? would
probably be selling all lacemakers' efforts short. I'm not sure that I'll be
able to accept anything - I make lace for fun and the commissionor is a good
friend! (I'll never be a millionaire entrpreneur!)
Many thanks

Viv
Worcestershire UK