From: Daphne Martin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Arachne <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 1
October, 2008 3:50:08 PM
Subject: [lace] [Lace] My tablecloth

Hello Everyone
          Some of you may remember a post from me saying that The
Children in
Need 2001 tablecloth, I was remaking for myself. I`m writing to
say that it is
now complete and I have posted photo`s on Webshots for anyone
who would like
to see it.
This year I designed a different edging for it.
In
terms of time to make it. It has taken two years from start to finish.
I am
very pleased with the finished result.
http://community.webshots.com/album/563012808pPQaZY?start=24
Daphne Bitterly