Sending this to both groups as I know some don't subscribe to Chat. Just to let you all know that Alan's funeral was held yesterday. I attended to represent 'those lacemakers' who knew Alan & know Sheila, but couldn't attend for various reasons. The service was wonderful the eulogy and other 'rememberances' being given by Sheila & Alan's children and grandchildren. The wake in the Gate afterwards was equally good, with lots of talk of lace etc. Inevitable really, as I was sitting with 4 other lacemakers!

Sheila sends her regards and thanks for all the messages to you all. I'm sure, once she is sorted, she will be back on Arachne!

Sue in EY