In response to Debora's posting:

I do not see a problem here. Saints associated with lacemaking are part of lace history, so I don't see how this brings anyone's religion into it. Patron saints are associated with just about everything we do, whether you are aware of them or not and whether you are religious or not. The UK Lace Guild has St Catherine's wheel as their logo. It doesn't interfere with your hobby.

I have a very small gold St Christopher (the patron saint of travellers) medallion charm on a ring on my finger, but that doesn't mean I bring religion into my driving.

Should religion should be removed from Christmas and Easter? Although it already seems to have been by many.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to