Hi Miriam,

I make bobbin cases for myself that lie flat like a wallet or purse, zip up the
center, and hold 18 to 22 pairs in a removeable pouch.  It's hard to explain!
If my case sounds like what you want, send me your address and roughly the size
of your bobbins, spangled or no, and I will pop one in the mail for you.  Would
you be able to figure out how to make one from an example?  I don't have
written directions, I just get out an old one and make a new one.  They don't
take long to make.  I don't like the roll up cases either.

Sally
New Mexico