From: "Elizabeth Ligeti" <[email protected]>

Janice B. You mention "my big birthday, Monday 12th Jan"

Happy Birthday, - I am Far too polite to ask how Big it is!!!!!!!!! :))
I presume it has a 0 after the first digit!!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
[email protected]

No "0", it ends in 5 (65) and I qualify for my Medicare, or rather they start
taking money out of my social security. 

I hope to do some lace after my housework and will try to do more than 6
pins.  My son is coming over for dinner so I will get him to choose the raffle
numbers.  I have about 47 names by now.
Janice

Janice Blair

Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA

www.jblace.com

http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to