Hello to One and All!

I'm currently working on a black and gold torcheon lace hankie.  In keeping
with the black theme I would like to find some black hankie linen. (It's to go
with a Rock N Roll outfit that I'm making.  My Beau is a heavy metal
singer/songwriter. I gotta look good for my man!)   I've done some searching
with no luck.  If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly
appreciate it.  I can go with white and dye it black but I really don't want
to go that route. With home dyeing, black is one of the hardest colors to keep
black over time.

A picture of it is in my "Hobbies" album at my MySpace page.  I'm a little
more than halfway finished.

Susie Rose    – Up in the snowy mountains outside of Las VegasPrayers, love
and hugs go out to all who are in need.
My online store:  http://SusieRose.blujay.com
My Space: http://www.myspace.com/susie2roses