The 14th February is known as Friend's Day here in Estonia,
& as some of my best friends are on this list I thought I would
raffle a Piecework magazine that I have a duplicate copy of.

This issue is from Nov./Dec. 2006 with a few bobbin lace related
articles - the Princess Lace Machine or Loom; a  Celebration of
Lace in Galicia;  & Janya Sugannasil: Thailand's Lady of Lace.
There are also instructions for making Crocheted Buttons, & a
pattern for a "Forget-Me-Not" Knitted Lace Edging, plus more.

I will add your name (or even a friend's name) to my list & then
select a name on Feb. 28th which is very special day for me.
Can anyone have a guess as to why it is a special day for me?

DH & I will be celebrating St. Valentine's Day this evening after
we attend a short Estonian play. Well, it is already Feb. 14th in
Australia, isn't it?

Happy Valentine's Day to all lacemakers,
Pene in Tartu, Estonia

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to