hallo to all
i want to thank aal wo hellped me in the wooden needle question

i was on a textile event this weekend and we could sample all possible and unpossible wooden needles

as i was not aware of the difference before i can only say that i am asstonished about the difference
i have to retake my offensife words to wards the bamboo needles
until now i only knew bamboo needles which are hoorible
i think they are made in china and were the leftovers from the chewchew of some panda reservate.
i have seen now bamboo needles and knitted on them and wellllllll........
they are a world of difference of what i used to see as bamboo needles

so yo can see how a man can be misled
and that alone on bamboo
one wunders what else i am misled about........

anyway
i adjusted my viewings on bamboo
and know i know that the bamboo needles i had before in can only use them to use on the grill/barbeque in july

so thanks to all for the help
and i must say that my favorites are now the christal palace kneedles

francis
in belgium
kortrijk

not so cold anymore