Dear Betty Ann,

This is a great story.  It reminded me of the day Lacefairy (Lori)  arrived
at my house with a newly-purchased automobile with a vanity license  plate
"Lacefry".  I was quite confused.  "Lacefry"?  Something  about cooking lace?
Small lace creatures?  A group or class  of unique lace people?  Lori replied
that there was a limit of 8  letters or numbers, so she left out the last two
vowels.  Imagine what  people who do not know her interpret this to mean!!!  :)

Jeri Ames in  Maine
Lace and  Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 3/19/2009 10:23:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,