From: Jean Nathan [mailto:j...@nathan54.freeserve.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, 22 March 2009 8:14 PM
To: Ruth Budge; Lace
Subject: Lace R-XP Forum

Haven't seen mention of the new Lace R-XP Forum here. A couple of weeks ago
the Lace-R-XP forum web site went down and Ruth was asking if anyone wanted
it to continue. Well it's up and running again with a new address:

http://www.lacerxp.co.uk/yaf/

There's only a welcome message from Ian at the moment. All the previous
messages have been lost and you will have to re-register - seems 5 have
already registered including Ruth - don't know who the others are.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK