"kantbrief op 100%" simply means that the pricking is printed at full
size. When it says, "...op 50%", it is reduced, and you would print it
out at 200% to get the size used in the model, with the threads which
are recommended.
Clay
Celia Mulhearn wrote:
Hi everyone, can you help....... what does 'kantbrief op 100%' mean
please, I have the english translated pages for my book 'Motieven in
Kleur' but the english doesn't include the diagrams and the section
I'm not sure of is written on each pattern page (some have 50%).......
I know its to do with the pattern size but it would be nice to know
the real translation ........
I have just finished the 'sailing ship' from the book and now intend
to do the 'hat on a stand', awaiting delivery of the threads and they
can't come soon enough.
Best wishes to all
Celia in a grey and overcast SE London UK
-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]
-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]