Hi Rhiannon,

The metallic purple thread was DMC Metallic Fil Metallisé Art 278, Madeira Metallic 9842 should work too though I think that it's a little finer.

As far as I know the link to the PDF pattern file is working. It worked just now for me.

Eve
Poole, Dorset, UK

Rhiannon Mann wrote:
Hello All,
That lavender sachet is very well made Eve; I was wondering if you could
tell me what the metallic-looking purple thread that you used for the fan
headside. Unfortunately the PPLC link to the handkerchief or lavender bag
pricking pdf file says it is damaged and could not be repaired- is this just
me?
Thanks

Rhiannon (in grey gloomy and wet Ireland)