Sorry, Gentle Spiders, I couldn't get the URL for the Black Diamond
Supply to work. Try to Google "Merino Lanolin Cream and see if that
works. I think Black Diamond Supply is changing their web page to be able
to take orders on line. Hope so anyway.

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA