Sorry, Jacquie, I'm afraid I don't remember to visit the forum....what with dealing with enquiries privately, being a full time carer and still trying to make lace for myself, it just slips out of my mind. And to be fair to myself, I *did* tell Ian when he first mooted starting a forum, that I didn't want to be responsible for monitoring it and answering queries....for me, it is much easier if people write to me personally.
Having said that, I've now looked at the unanswered questions - and for the life of me the darn system won't let me log in to answer them...so I'm answering the queries here. Jean in Poole.....I think you must've forgotten a trick from Lace 2000, which also applies to RXP - and you've obviously done the same as me, and turned off the warning sign!! Circles and ellipses cannot be rotated...I've done the same thing myself in the early days of Lace 2000 - where I emailed Liz Bartlett, raving about the "fault" with the programme which left all my nice little circles behind when I rotated the pattern - only to be reminded about this trick. Jacquie - does setting the angle of grid to "Straight" solve your Flanders grid problem?? Please, all of you, remember that you can always email me privately and I'll answer your questions as quickly as I can....usually in less than a few hours...beats waiting for someone to answer the forum!! Ruth [email protected] -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected] Sent: Wednesday, 20 May 2009 4:36 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [lace] Lace R-XP query I have just posted a comment on what I think is the correct R-XP forum, and see that neither of the two previous questions have been answered. A month ago Jean had asked an interesting question about drafting a fan pattern; it is possible that Ruth has already answered this privately but if so, she didn't copy to the forum, and I for one would be interested in the answer. So, please would somone confirm that http://www.lacerxp.co.uk is the correct and current forum to use. Many thanks, Jacquie in Lincolnshire - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected] - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]
