I will be in Adelaide in Oct for the "big placenta meeting" (betcha didn't know there was gonna be one of those in your neck of the woods

Any chance I could meet up with you?don't worry. I don't think I would be able to get one of my needing repairs pillows thru airport security ...!!!!

Best regards,

Carrie

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2009, at 12:23 AM, Tregellas Family <[email protected] > wrote:

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on our aluminium bobbins. Yes we do still make them but we have reduced the number of styles we make because my husband can no longer polish them (courtesy of the medical profession). At the moment we only sell in Australia and make to order. I've not had any problems with difference in weight and I do tend to use whatever bobbins are not presently in use on other projects.

Cheers,
Shirley T.  -  still needing rain in Adelaide, South Australia.

[email protected]

Home Address:
J.S. & S.R. Tregellas
14 Sheringa Drive,
Morphett Vale,   5162
Australia

Electronic and Ham Radio Home Page:
http://www.users.on.net/~endsodds

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to